Welcome to the Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair, Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation (BEARHFTI)
At the Bureau, we strive to protect consumers, work with and educate businesses so we can be mutually successful in today's challenging marketplace.
The Bureau is comprised of a group of skilled individuals, many coming from the industry itself, who conduct inspections, process licenses and enforce compliance with the law. Our dedicated team has an open communication with the public and the industry, welcoming feedback, suggestions, and innovative ideas to continually improve our services.
Please let us know how we can better serve you. We are here to help.
- DEC 2017: Upcoming Advisory Council Meeting
- OCT 2017: What You Should Know About Service Contracts Brochure
- JUL 2018: The Bureau will have licensing and enforcement jurisdiction over the Household Movers industry
- JUL 2017: Revised Directory of Certified Insulation Material PDF and Excel
- JUN 2017: SURVEY, Furniture and Bedding Labeling
- DEC 2016: EAR Fee Increase Industry Advisory
- DEC 2016: Approved Regulation - EAR Registration Fee Increase
- OCT 2016: HFTI Shared Responsibility Industry Advisory
- OCT 2016: HFTI Fee Increase Industry Advisory