Welcome to the Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair, Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation (BEARHFTI)
At the Bureau, we strive to protect consumers, work with and educate businesses so we can be mutually successful in today's challenging marketplace.
The Bureau is comprised of a group of skilled individuals, many coming from the industry itself, who conduct inspections, process licenses and enforce compliance with the law. Our dedicated team has an open communication with the public and the industry, welcoming feedback, suggestions, and innovative ideas to continually improve our services.
Please let us know how we can better serve you. We are here to help.
- DEC 2016: Approved Regulation - EAR Registration Fee Increase
- OCT 2016: HFTI Shared Responsibility Industry Advisory
- NOV 2016 Advisory Council Meeting
- OCT 2016: HFTI Fee Increase Industry Advisory
- SEP 2016: Approved Regulation - HFTI License Fee Increase
- JUL 2016: Revised Directory of Certified Insulation Material
- AUG 2016: Licensing Brochure
- MAY 2016: Subcontractor’s Brochure
- MAY 2016: Labeling Brochure